Monday, October 5, 2015

The Start.

The Start.

For me I have always wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. I give credit to my kindergarten teacher Mrs. Witty, she is the reason for why I want to be a teacher. She was calm and loved all her students as her own children.

One thing that stuck with me through the years was, at at the end of the year she made a scrap book for every student, full of pictures and our art work for us to save and look back at. At the very end of the scrapbook she put a hand written note that is very special for me. She was the reason why school was such a fun and exciting place, because of her I fell in love with school.

Being an teacher is my dream, and each day I work towards that dream. I may hit some challenges but that will not stop me from becoming what I dream to be. For me to have my own classroom will be WONDERFUL experience, and I cannot wait until I can teach students of my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment