Friday, October 23, 2015

The Best Thing for Teachers.

I do not know what life would be like with out Pinterest. This is by far the best website ever created, this site has everything from hairstyles to recipes and most importantly lesson plans/ideas for educators. I feel bad for all my teachers who never got to use Pinterest while teaching. I love how this site can help you be creative without thinking of an original idea. I have found some great lesson plans from here and they students love them. In high school I took a child development course where we got to teach preschool and Pinterest saved each and everyone in that class. We found all our idea from here, or we would find and idea and modify it and make it our own.

That's what is so great about Pinterest you can find and idea and just change it to fit your students in the classroom. There are millions of ideas and helpful tips to be discovered. I have on my personal Pinterest account about 10 different boards and also a few secret boards as well, full of different pin I have found over the years.

I will forever continue to use Pinterest and I know for a fact this website will come in handy when I student teach next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment